Pete Levin, GVP of Search, shares his thoughts on how SEM marketers should optimize regarding COVID-19 and Pharma paid search.
Susan Manber is the perfect leader to take on the new role of Chief Patient Officer—here’s why.
Publicis Health CMO Lyn Falconio shares her thoughts on how the world will continue to change due to COVID-19.
Read Ben Finlay’s lessons from the “virtual field“ this week.
Pam Berman, our Chief Talent Officer, shares how organizations can create, manage, and retain great leaders.
Digiday asked male agency executives how they balance work and family in the age of COVID-19, and CCO Kipp Cheng weighed in.
According to Gartner, “through 2022, only 20% of analytic insights will deliver business outcomes.” So what is the disconnect with the other 80% of analytic insights?
Publicis Health CMO Lyn Falconio sits down with Campaign to discuss how diverse representation in the bottom line is an imperative for organizations.
After attending CES 2020, Ben Finlay, Group Innovation Officer at Publicis Health, shared 3 key takeaways from the event.
Our CEO, Alex Von Plato, is in San Francisco for the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference — hear her thoughts.