Use Data to Answer Your Key Business Questions

According to Gartner, “through 2022, only 20% of analytic insights will deliver business outcomes.” So what is the disconnect with the other 80% of analytic insights? Kevin Troyanos, Head of Analytics at Publicis Health, is tackling this problem head on by recognizing the need for activation-ready insights.

Read his POV In Harvard Business Review.

Connect With Us

Attach a File: